Project 5: Capstone Project — AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer Nanodegree Program
In this Capstone Project you will apply the skills and knowledge which were developed throughout the Cloud DevOps Nanodegree program. In this fifth project, I will show how to build a CI/CD pipeline for a microservices application for different deployment strategies.
By the end of this project, you will have learned to develop a CI/CD pipeline for microservices applications with either blue/green deployment or rolling deployment:
- Propose and scope the project
2. Use Jenkins and implement blue/green or rolling deployment
3. Pick AWS Kubernetes as a Service or build your own Kubernetes cluster
4. Build your pipeline
5. Test your pipeline
You have learned to:
- Develop your Continuous Integration steps as you see fit, at least with typographical checking
- Set up Continuous Deployment by pushing the built Docker containers to the Docker repository and deploy these Docker containers to a small Kubernetes cluster
Congratulations, you have developed an amazing array of skills in this Cloud Developer Nanodegree program of the Udacity Technology Scholarship powered by Bertelsmann and demonstrated them in completing this project!
@Clayton Wert Palak Sadani @Gabriel Dalporto #30DaysofUdacity Udacity #nanodegree #UdacityTechScholars @ThomasRabe #Bertelsmann #50000chances #PoweredByBertelsmann #femaleleaders #tech #fintech #womeninstem #womeninfintech #womenwhocode #womenleaders #womenleadership #womenspeakers #womeninbusiness